Monday, December 12, 2005

12-13-05

Of course Comp USA couldn't fix my old Mac lap-top, and they sent it off to the Mac. Fac.
I'm not shut completely down though. I plugged my burner into my old Dell, and it is kicking out some good stuff.
I presently can reproduce the DVD's of the audition of "moose calling" that I sent to Leno, and a seminar on "Bear Safety".
I done several seminars on bear encounters this summer and had my book, "The Wilderness Trail" on hand for those who might want one. It worked really well. I was able to help a lot of folks to understand bears enough to be able to get out of an encounter with out getting chewed on MOST of the time. Nothing works all of the time because bears, just like humans, have their "bad days" when they can be unhappy about every thing. It is during those days that they may dissect anything they come up on.
I'm making a DVD about moose calling this fall. My DVD will cover several ways to skin, gut, and cut up the moose. It will cover how to keep the meat clean and how to get it cooled down asap. I'll be talking about how long to hang the meat for the weather conditions.
I'm also doing an instructional video on all of the ways to clean, cut up, and get salmon ready fcr the freezer. It will cover smoking, filleting, preparing for canning, barbecuing etc. I will also have recipes for salmon burgers, chowder, and several ways to grill.
I'm also doing an instructional DVD on digging, cleaning, canning and freezing clams.
If anyone has an interest in some of these DVD's, shoot me an e-mail, and I'll put you on the list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home