Friday, December 08, 2006

Still Kicking

Just got back from SFO. It didn't take the Doc's at Sequoia Hosp. in Redwood City very long to take care of business.I am now the proud owner of three new stents. I was lucky again dodging three bullets.So far the medication is not working too hot, but I'm doing some experimenting with it.Since I got the three "medicated" stents, I have found that they too are killing folks. Hopefully I will be one of the lucky ones. The Doc's said the risk was worth the benefits. We'll see!I'm not going to let it slow me down much. I hear the ice is three feet thick and the fish are hungry. Soon as I get over this California Crud ( flu ), I'm headed for the lake. I'd already be gone, but my old fishing cronies are afraid to catch the crud from me.Thanks to all of you that were praying for me. Your e-mails are always encouragingBubba

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home