Sunday, March 14, 2010

Comments and Stuff

Sunday, March 14, 2010
Comments and Stuff

I get a lot of e-mails on my blogs and some of you ask questions. I can't respond on the comments from this blog site. Instead if you have questions please feel free to e-mail me at "oldbearhunter@alaska.net.
One question that keeps coming up is when I'm doing the "Book Signing" at the Flournoy Store, at Flournoy, Calif.
It will be on Sat. June 26th, 2010.
For those who don't know where Flournoy is, it is about 13 miles west of Corning, Calif.
I would really like to see a bunch of old Corning High folks(class of 1962) and old Flournoy grade school friends.( as well as old El Camino grade school,( Gerber), class of 1958.
I don't get down from Alaska very often.
Please pass the word and plan on being there. You can also get one of those monster (Belly Buster Burgers) at the store. That is worth the trip!!
Thanks, and hope to see you in June.
George"Bubba"Hunt
Shadow Mountain Outdoors
thewildernesstrail.org
Posted by Bubba at 2:13 PM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home